Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LA POLICERDA NO SE COME UN ROSCO

you know... I just drank half a litre of Coca-Cola to stay awake agter 00.00, but I'm in the tram going back home after knowing that our first after hours date is cancelled. I look at the world that stay exactly the same as half an hour ago and amazed I perceive how can my mood change abruptly in front of such an insignificant last hour change. It's true that the fact that I just drank half a litre of cola will keep me awake for a couple or 3 hours from now on, so probably I'll have some time do spend at home at times that normally my body would be sleeping. But I always like to use that moments when I feel lost in time to create. My sensibility, extremely close to my skin, is now active and passionate. That soft spanks from life just initiate a chain: dissapointment, frustration, acceptance, relativeness, relax, and...(now i'm already in mercatorplein starting to feel the relaxation)...and let's see what will happen at home in less half an hour. Probably some pro lesbian revolutionary gendered conversation sustained by Clara, a moment of glory with Koldo's new drag, an old frustrated woman that works in a small supermarket in a village, but always wanted to move to the big City and sing in the karaoke, or maybe Maria will recieve me with an amazing high caloric dish with pork, embutido, beef, chicken and cheese all together...that would be great. But for sure she would throw me a knife that is in reality a comment, followed by an amazing hug as a present as if nothing would have happened.


They are lovely and everything is just great. I'm just a bit curious for what could have been, horny like hell and just still a bit frustrated. I will also don't have a new mattress for my room because I decided to cancel the appointment tomorrow morning to pick it up, expecting to have a wild intimate night. Fucking expectations

1 comment:

  1. Where do u expect to have it fucking bastard??You definitely need that matress!!

    p.d: Stop to sleep on the living room mather fucker!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I have the need of working with objects. Information society and digital media platforms has created a flow-work where almost everything but a final product stays on the impalpable level of zeros and ones. My artistic approach to this process wants to get rid of this state of creative emptiness I found myself in previous processes: once in a studio it seems there’s nothing to grasp, therefore there is nothing. Attributing a meaning, a memory or even a whole philosophy to a singular object can work in 2 different ways: as said, it allows me to ensemble a mass of intangible stuff and manipulate it physically, to experiment with its manipulation as it would be to manipulate thought, news, fears, to interrelate these in a intuitive way…something that couldn’t be possible just with text, thoughts or memories. Also, this fetish is personal and once the experimentation is enjoyed, its meaning can be revealed or not to the audience. It can become extremely descriptive, narrative, or it can become extravagant, mysterious, abstract and indefinable.